Dr. Susana Dipp, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Dipp is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Susana Dipp, MD
Overview of Dr. Susana Dipp, MD
Dr. Susana Dipp, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in New Orleans, LA. They graduated from Ponce Health Sciences University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner and Ochsner Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Dipp an average 3.3 star rating.
Dr. Dipp works at
Dr. Dipp's Office Locations
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Ochsner Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- Midwest Health Plan
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Dipp?
About Dr. Susana Dipp, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA 2005 - 2008
- Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine/Norwalk Hospital, CT 2001 - 2004; Chief Resident 2004 - 2005
- Ponce Health Sciences University School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dipp has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Dipp works at
Dr. Dipp speaks Spanish.
30 patients have reviewed Dr. Dipp. The overall rating for this provider is 3.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Dipp.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Dipp, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Dipp appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.