Dr. Thaddeus Tolleson, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Tolleson is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Thaddeus Tolleson, MD
Overview of Dr. Thaddeus Tolleson, MD
Dr. Thaddeus Tolleson, MD is an Interventional Cardiology Specialist in Tyler, TX. They specialize in Interventional Cardiology, has 30 years of experience. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL SCHOOL AT HOUSTON and is affiliated with UT Health Jacksonville, CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler and UT Health Tyler.
Dr. Tolleson works at
Dr. Tolleson's Office Locations
Ut Health Tyler/cardiovascular Consultants2608 Mcdonald Rd, Tyler, TX 75701 Directions (903) 595-5514Monday07:30 - 17:00Tuesday07:30 - 17:00Wednesday07:30 - 17:00Thursday07:30 - 17:00Friday07:30 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
- UT Health Jacksonville
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- UT Health Tyler
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- RockPort Health Care
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- TML MultiState
- Universal American
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Tolleson?
About Dr. Thaddeus Tolleson, MD
- Interventional Cardiology
- 30 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Duke University Medical Center (Interventional Cardiovascular and Vascular)|Duke University Medical School
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School and Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital- UT Southwestern
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL SCHOOL AT HOUSTON
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tolleson accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Tolleson has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Tolleson works at
Dr. Tolleson has seen patients for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Mitral Valve Disease and Carotid Artery Disease, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Tolleson on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
29 patients have reviewed Dr. Tolleson. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Tolleson.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Tolleson, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Tolleson appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.