Dr. Theodore Sebastien, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Sebastien is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Theodore Sebastien, MD
Overview of Dr. Theodore Sebastien, MD
Dr. Theodore Sebastien, MD is a Dermatologist in Arlington, VA. They specialize in Dermatology, has 34 years of experience, and is board certified in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery. They graduated from McGill University - Montreal|McGill University - Montreal|McGill University / Faculty of Medicine|McGill University / Faculty of Medicine and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center and Virginia Hospital Center.
Dr. Sebastien works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Sebastien's Office Locations
- Reston Hospital Center
- Virginia Hospital Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Sebastien?
He seems to be always in a hurry. I usually have a PA and they are much more thorough when doing the body check-up. Luckily I have not experienced any serious issues and perhaps Dr Sebastien has an excellent reputation in that situation.
About Dr. Theodore Sebastien, MD
- 34 years of experience
- English, French
Education & Certifications
- Vanderbilt University Med Center|Vanderbilt University Med Center|Vanderbilt University Medical Center|Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- University Mich/Mich Med Center|University Mich/Mich Med Center|University Of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers|University Of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers
- University of Western Ontario|University of Western Ontario|University Western Ontario|University Western Ontario
- McGill University - Montreal|McGill University - Montreal|McGill University / Faculty of Medicine|McGill University / Faculty of Medicine
- Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sebastien has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Sebastien has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Sebastien works at
Dr. Sebastien has seen patients for Hair Loss, Telogen Effluvium and Dermatitis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Sebastien on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Sebastien speaks French.
145 patients have reviewed Dr. Sebastien. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Sebastien.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Sebastien, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Sebastien appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.