Dr. Thomas Morrissey, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Morrissey is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Thomas Morrissey, MD
Overview of Dr. Thomas Morrissey, MD
Dr. Thomas Morrissey, MD is an Oncology Specialist in Boca Raton, FL. They specialize in Oncology, has 28 years of experience. They graduated from SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Dr. Morrissey works at
Dr. Morrissey's Office Locations
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Morrissey?
Dr Morrissey is an excellent surgeon who is kind and compassionate. His office runs very efficient and he listens and explains everything to you. His surgical skills are at the highest level as is his diagnostic acumen. There are very few surgeons of his caliper. I highly recommend him.
About Dr. Thomas Morrissey, MD
- 28 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Gynecologic Oncology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Chief Resident - Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Magee-Women’s Hospital/University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV
- Columbia College Of Columbia University, New York, Ny
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morrissey has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Morrissey has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Morrissey works at
Dr. Morrissey has seen patients for Gynecologic Cancer, Uterine Cancer and Fallopian Tube Disorders, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Morrissey on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Morrissey speaks Spanish.
19 patients have reviewed Dr. Morrissey. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Morrissey.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Morrissey, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Morrissey appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.