Dr. Thomas Padgett, DMD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Padgett is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Thomas Padgett, DMD
Overview of Dr. Thomas Padgett, DMD
Dr. Thomas Padgett, DMD is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Midlothian, VA. They specialize in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, has 38 years of experience. They graduated from University of Louisville School of Dentristy and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital and Chippenham Hospital. Dr. Padgett, completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Padgett an average 4.7 star rating.
Dr. Padgett works at
Dr. Padgett's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- American International Group (AIG)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Padgett?
About Dr. Thomas Padgett, DMD
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 38 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry
- Naval Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center Bethesda|Naval Dental Center-Norfolk
- University of Louisville School of Dentristy
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Padgett has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Padgett works at
35 patients have reviewed Dr. Padgett. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Padgett.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Padgett, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Padgett appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.