Dr. Thomas Schlieve, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Schlieve is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Thomas Schlieve, MD
Overview of Dr. Thomas Schlieve, MD
Dr. Thomas Schlieve, MD is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX. They specialize in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, has 9 years of experience, and is board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. They graduated from Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Childrens Medical Center Of Dallas and Parkland Health And Hospital System.
Dr. Schlieve works at
Dr. Schlieve's Office Locations
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center - Zale Lipshy5151 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235 Directions (214) 635-8300
UT Southwestern Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery1440 Empire Central Dr Ste 1STE, Dallas, TX 75247 Directions (214) 645-3999Monday13:00 - 16:00TuesdayClosedWednesday08:00 - 12:00ThursdayClosedFriday08:00 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Childrens Medical Center Of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital System
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Schlieve?
About Dr. Thomas Schlieve, MD
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 9 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine
- University Of Wisconsin
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schlieve accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Schlieve has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Schlieve works at
Dr. Schlieve has seen patients for Dentofacial Anomalies, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Schlieve on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
32 patients have reviewed Dr. Schlieve. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Schlieve.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Schlieve, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Schlieve appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.