Dr. Todd Driver, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Driver is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Todd Driver, MD
Overview of Dr. Todd Driver, MD
Dr. Todd Driver, MD is an Ophthalmology Specialist in Irvine, CA. They specialize in Ophthalmology, has 9 years of experience, and is board certified in Ophthalmology. They graduated from University of California, San Francisco and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach and Providence St. Joseph Hospital Orange. Dr. Driver, completed a residency at University Of California-Los Angeles Medical Center/Jules Stein Eye Institute. Patients rated Dr. Driver an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Driver works at
Dr. Driver's Office Locations
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital Orange
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Great West Life
- Greater Newport Physicians
- Health Net
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Driver?
About Dr. Todd Driver, MD
- 9 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University Of California, San Francisco, Francis I. Proctor Foundation, Cornea & External Disease
- University Of California-Los Angeles Medical Center/Jules Stein Eye Institute
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Colorado, Boulder
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Driver has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Driver works at
Dr. Driver speaks Spanish.
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Driver. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Driver.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Driver, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Driver appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.