Dr. Todd Haruki, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Haruki is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Todd Haruki, MD
Overview of Dr. Todd Haruki, MD
Dr. Todd Haruki, MD is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Honolulu, HI. They specialize in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, has 30 years of experience, and is board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. They graduated from University of California At Los Angeles / School of Dentistry|University of California At Los Angeles / School of Dentistry|University Of Louisville School Of Medicine|University Of Louisville School Of Medicine and is affiliated with The Queens Medical Center, Kapiolani Medical Center For Women and Children and Kuakini Medical Center. Dr. Haruki, completed a residency at University Of Louisville Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Haruki an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Haruki works at
Dr. Haruki's Office Locations
- The Queens Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical Center For Women and Children
- Kuakini Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Haruki?
About Dr. Todd Haruki, MD
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 30 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- University of California At Los Angeles / School of Dentistry|University of California At Los Angeles / School of Dentistry|University Of Louisville School Of Medicine|University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haruki has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Haruki works at
52 patients have reviewed Dr. Haruki. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Haruki.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Haruki, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Haruki appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.