Dr. Todd Hobgood, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hobgood is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Todd Hobgood, MD
Overview of Dr. Todd Hobgood, MD
Dr. Todd Hobgood, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. They specialize in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, has 25 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and Banner Desert Medical Center. Dr. Hobgood, completed a residency at The Ohio State University. Patients rated Dr. Hobgood an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Hobgood works at
Dr. Hobgood's Office Locations
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hobgood?
About Dr. Todd Hobgood, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 25 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Perkins Meridian Plastic Surgery Center
- The Ohio State University
- The Ohio State University Medical Center & Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hobgood has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hobgood works at
54 patients have reviewed Dr. Hobgood. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hobgood.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hobgood, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hobgood appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.