Dr. Tuesday Pearson, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Pearson is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Tuesday Pearson, DO
Overview of Dr. Tuesday Pearson, DO
Dr. Tuesday Pearson, DO is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Portland, OR. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 14 years of experience. They graduated from Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center.
Dr. Pearson works at
Dr. Pearson's Office Locations
Joya Women's Healthcare - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Portland, OR2332 Nw Irving St, Portland, OR 97210 Directions (503) 274-5444Monday9:00am - 6:00pmTuesday9:00am - 6:00pmWednesday9:00am - 6:00pmThursday9:00am - 6:00pmFriday9:00am - 6:00pm
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Columbia Pacific Coordinated Care Organization (CCO)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Medicaid of Oregon
- Moda Health
- Oregon Health Plan
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Special Agents Mutual Benefit Association (SAMBA)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealth Group
- Willamette Valley Community Health (WVCH)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Pearson?
She’s got a great attitude and she’s proficient!
About Dr. Tuesday Pearson, DO
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 14 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Saint John's Episcopal Hospital
- Oregon Health Sciences University
- Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Oregon
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pearson has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Pearson accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Pearson has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Pearson works at
Dr. Pearson has seen patients for Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Pearson on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Pearson speaks Spanish.
50 patients have reviewed Dr. Pearson. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Pearson.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Pearson, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Pearson appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.