Dr. Usman Saleem, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Saleem is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Usman Saleem, MD
Overview of Dr. Usman Saleem, MD
Dr. Usman Saleem, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Bellerose, NY. They specialize in Pain Medicine, has 18 years of experience. They graduated from Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine and is affiliated with Maimonides Midwood Community Hospital. Dr. Saleem, completed a residency at Downstate SUNY Med Center. Patients rated Dr. Saleem an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Saleem works at
Dr. Saleem's Office Locations
- Maimonides Midwood Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Saleem?
About Dr. Usman Saleem, MD
- Pain Medicine
- 18 years of experience
- English, Hindi, Russian, Spanish and Urdu
Education & Certifications
- University Of Iowa Carver College Of Medicine, Iowa City, Ia
- Downstate SUNY Med Center
- Nassau University Med Center
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
- New York University, Washington Square College
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saleem has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Saleem works at
Dr. Saleem has seen patients for Fibromyalgia, Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement) and Low Back Pain, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Saleem on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Saleem speaks Hindi, Russian, Spanish and Urdu.
9 patients have reviewed Dr. Saleem. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Saleem.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Saleem, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Saleem appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.