Dr. Victor Dabelea, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Dabelea is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Victor Dabelea, MD
Overview of Dr. Victor Dabelea, MD
Dr. Victor Dabelea, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Denver, CO. They specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 33 years of experience. They graduated from Institutul de Medicinea Si Farmacie and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center and Rose Medical Center.
Dr. Dabelea works at
Dr. Dabelea's Office Locations
Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Denver2055 N High St Ste 140, Denver, CO 80205 Directions (303) 322-2240Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- Denver Health Medical Plan, Inc.
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Dabelea?
About Dr. Victor Dabelea, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 33 years of experience
- English, Romanian
Education & Certifications
- St Joseph Hospital | St Joseph Hospital - Exempla
- St. Joseph Hospital Program
- Institutul de Medicinea Si Farmacie
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dabelea accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Dabelea has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Dabelea works at
Dr. Dabelea has seen patients for Chronic Pelvic Pain, Endometriosis and Adenomyosis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Dabelea on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Dabelea speaks Romanian.
58 patients have reviewed Dr. Dabelea. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Dabelea.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Dabelea, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Dabelea appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.