Dr. Vincent Inglima, DPM is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Inglima is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Vincent Inglima, DPM
Overview of Dr. Vincent Inglima, DPM
Dr. Vincent Inglima, DPM is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Decatur, TX. They graduated from Midwestern University Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine and is affiliated with WHS East Campus and Wise Health Surgical Hospital at Parkway. Patients rated Dr. Inglima an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Inglima works at
Dr. Inglima's Office Locations
Whs Total Diabetes Care1000 Medical Center Dr, Decatur, TX 76234 Directions (940) 626-2410Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 15:00
Ellis County Orthopedic Sports Medicine Clinic305 Regency Pkwy Ste 405, Mansfield, TX 76063 Directions (817) 529-1900
Peak Chiropractic and Rehab.2901 Acme Brick Plz, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Directions (817) 529-1900Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
- WHS East Campus
- Wise Health Surgical Hospital at Parkway
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Care N' Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Galaxy Health Network
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- Health Net
- HealthCare Partners
- Healthcare USA
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Imagine Health
- Medicare of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
- Mountan Health Co-op
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Oscar Health
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- RockPort Health Care
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas Workers' Compensation
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Benefits of Texas
- USA Managed Care Organization
- We accept all PPO insurances and Medicare, please inquire with the office.
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Inglima?
About Dr. Vincent Inglima, DPM
- Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
- English, Vietnamese
Education & Certifications
- John Peter Smith Hospital in Forth Worth TX
- Midwestern University Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine
- Brigham Young University
- Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Inglima has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Inglima works at
Dr. Inglima speaks Vietnamese.
2 patients have reviewed Dr. Inglima. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Inglima.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Inglima, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Inglima appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.