Dr. Vipul Nanavati, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Nanavati is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Vipul Nanavati, MD
Dr. Vipul Nanavati, MD is an Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist in Boise, ID. They specialize in Orthopedic Hand Surgery, has 25 years of experience, and is board certified in Hand Surgery. They graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School|UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and St. Luke's Boise Medical Center.
Dr. Nanavati works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Nanavati?
I had no feeling in my hands except pain, and extreme shooting pain in my shoulders from dry chain repetition work at boise cascade lumber. Dr’s said nothing could be done and I was written off by boise cascades dr’s. But Dr Nanavati proved them wrong and I’ve made a 90% recovery at least. He also has awesome bed side manner to make it a comfortable process to have both hands, elbows and shoulders fixed! Don’t let a few people that are negative about everything detour you from him
About Dr. Vipul Nanavati, MD
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- 25 years of experience
- English, Gujarati, Hindi and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Philadelphia Hand Center, Thomas Jefferson University|Rothman Institute/Thomas Jefferson University Hospital|Thomas Jefferson Univeristy - Shoulder and Elbow Surgery|Thomas Jefferson Univeristy - Wrist and Hand Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- General Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School|UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH
- Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nanavati has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Nanavati has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Nanavati works at
Dr. Nanavati has seen patients for Elbow Sprain, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder and Rotator Cuff Tear, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Nanavati on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Nanavati speaks Gujarati, Hindi and Spanish.
61 patients have reviewed Dr. Nanavati. The overall rating for this provider is 3.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Nanavati.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Nanavati, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Nanavati appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.