Dr. Vishnu Vardhan Reddy Naravadi, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Naravadi is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Vishnu Vardhan Reddy Naravadi, MD
Overview of Dr. Vishnu Vardhan Reddy Naravadi, MD
Dr. Vishnu Vardhan Reddy Naravadi, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Charleston, WV. They graduated from Kurnool Medical College and is affiliated with Saint Margaret's Health Peru, CAMC General Hospital, CAMC Memorial Hospital, Osf Saint Clare Medical Center and St. Margaret's Health - Spring Valley. Dr. Naravadi, completed a residency at Rosalind Franklin University Chicago Medical School. Patients rated Dr. Naravadi an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Naravadi works at
Dr. Naravadi's Office Locations
- Saint Margaret's Health Peru
- CAMC General Hospital
- CAMC Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Clare Medical Center
- St. Margaret's Health - Spring Valley
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Railroad Medicare
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Naravadi?
About Dr. Vishnu Vardhan Reddy Naravadi, MD
- English, Telugu
Education & Certifications
- Loyola University Medical Center - Hepatology|Loyola University Medical Center-Gastroenterology|Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine
- Rosalind Franklin University Chicago Medical School
- Kurnool Medical College
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Naravadi has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Naravadi works at
Dr. Naravadi has seen patients for Constipation, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Naravadi on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Naravadi speaks Telugu.
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Naravadi. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Naravadi.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Naravadi, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Naravadi appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.