Dr. William Carr, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Carr is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. William Carr, MD
Overview of Dr. William Carr, MD
Dr. William Carr, MD is an Internal Medicine & Pediatrics Specialist in Orlando, FL. They specialize in Internal Medicine & Pediatrics, has 43 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatrics. They graduated from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando and Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Carr an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Carr works at
Dr. Carr's Office Locations
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Carr?
About Dr. William Carr, MD
- Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- 43 years of experience
- English, French, Hindi, Spanish and Telugu
Education & Certifications
- Orlando Reg Med Ctr
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carr has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Carr works at
Dr. Carr speaks French, Hindi, Spanish and Telugu.
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Carr. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Carr.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Carr, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Carr appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.