Dr. William Keane, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Keane is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. William Keane, MD
Overview of Dr. William Keane, MD
Dr. William Keane, MD is an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They completed their residency with Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania|Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup)
Dr. Keane works at
Dr. Keane's Office Locations
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery925 Chestnut St Fl 6, Philadelphia, PA 19107 DirectionsMonday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pmSaturday8:00am - 5:00pmSunday8:00am - 5:00pm
Jefferson Otolaryngology Associates3998 Red Lion Rd Ste 211, Philadelphia, PA 19114 Directions
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Keane?
Dr.Keane has an amazing bedside manner. He always make me feel comfortable. Truly the best!!!
About Dr. William Keane, MD
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- English, Chinese
Education & Certifications
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania|Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup)
- Strong Memorial Hospital|University of Rochester Medicine &amp; Dentistry
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keane has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Keane accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Keane has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Keane works at
Dr. Keane speaks Chinese.
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Keane. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Keane.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Keane, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Keane appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.