Dr. William Littlefield, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Littlefield is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. William Littlefield, MD
Dr. William Littlefield, MD is an Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist in Cumming, GA. They specialize in Orthopedic Hand Surgery, has 40 years of experience. They graduated from Ohio State University and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Forsyth.
Dr. Littlefield works at
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Peach State Health Plan
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Littlefield?
Everyone was amazing friendly. I was seen quickly and the time with Dr Littlefield was well spent.
About Dr. William Littlefield, MD
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- 40 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Duke University Med School
- Wilford Hall USAF Hospital
- University of Michigan
- Ohio State University
- Ohio University / Main Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Littlefield has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Littlefield works at
Dr. Littlefield has seen patients for Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis of Hands and Trigger Finger, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Littlefield on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Littlefield speaks Spanish.
95 patients have reviewed Dr. Littlefield. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Littlefield.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Littlefield, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Littlefield appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.