Dr. Naugler accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Willscott Naugler, MD
Overview of Dr. Willscott Naugler, MD
Dr. Willscott Naugler, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Portland, OR. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 20 years of experience, and is board certified in Gastroenterology. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES and is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus, St. Charles Bend, Providence Newberg Medical Center, Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center, Providence Medford Medical Center, St. Luke's Boise Medical Center, Salem Hospital, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Adventist Health Tillamook, Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario, Sky Lakes Medical Center, Providence Milwaukie Hospital, Providence St. Mary Medical Center, Grande Ronde Hospital, PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center, Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital, Mercy Medical Center, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center, Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital, Wallowa Memorial Hospital, Providence Portland Medical Center, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, Bay Area Hospital, Columbia Memorial Hospital, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Mid-columbia Medical Center, Peacehealth Cottage Grove Community Medical Center and St. Charles Prineville.
Dr. Naugler works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Naugler's Office Locations
Ohsu Hospital3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Directions (503) 418-3900Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
Ohsu Hospital3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Directions (503) 418-4500Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus
- St. Charles Bend
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center
- Salem Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Adventist Health Tillamook
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario
- Sky Lakes Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Grande Ronde Hospital
- PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
- Wallowa Memorial Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
- Bay Area Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Mid-columbia Medical Center
- Peacehealth Cottage Grove Community Medical Center
- St. Charles Prineville
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Moda Health
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Naugler?
About Dr. Willscott Naugler, MD
- 20 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Naugler has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Naugler works at
Dr. Naugler has seen patients for Viral Hepatitis, Liver Damage from Alcohol and Cirrhosis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Naugler on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
2 patients have reviewed Dr. Naugler. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Naugler.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Naugler, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Naugler appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.