Dr. Y Joseph Woo, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Woo is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Y Joseph Woo, MD
Overview of Dr. Y Joseph Woo, MD
Dr. Y Joseph Woo, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Stanford, CA. They specialize in General Surgery, has 31 years of experience, and is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery. They graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care.
Dr. Woo works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Woo's Office Locations
- Stanford Health Care
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- PA Insurance Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Woo?
My husbands experience with Dr. Woo was great. He replaced his mitral valve due to a bacterial infection. His staff has been wonderful since the surgery.
About Dr. Y Joseph Woo, MD
- General Surgery
- 31 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Fellow, Univeristy Of Pennsylvania, Cardiothoracic Surgery|Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Univeristy Of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania - General Surgery (Chief Resident)|University of Pennsylvania - Cardiothoracic Surgery|Unoversity of Pennsylvania - General Surgery
- Intern, Univeristy of Pennsylvania - Surgery
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med
- Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Woo has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Woo has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Woo works at
Dr. Woo has seen patients for Mitral Valve Surgery, Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary) and Atrial Septal Defect, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Woo on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Woo. The overall rating for this provider is 3.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Woo.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Woo, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Woo appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.