Dr. Yoganand Hiremath, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hiremath is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Yoganand Hiremath, MD
Overview of Dr. Yoganand Hiremath, MD
Dr. Yoganand Hiremath, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Spartanburg, SC. They specialize in Cardiology, has 34 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center.
Dr. Hiremath works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Hiremath's Office Locations
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Medical Affiliates - North Grove1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 2500, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Directions (864) 585-5433Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
- Spartanburg Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- America's 1st Choice
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice VIP Care Plus
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Midwest Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hiremath?
About Dr. Yoganand Hiremath, MD
- 34 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Washington University School Of Medicine
- BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S HOSPITAL
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hiremath accepts Aetna, Anthem and CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Hiremath has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hiremath works at
Dr. Hiremath has seen patients for Heart Disease and Hypertension, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Hiremath on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Hiremath. The overall rating for this provider is 3.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hiremath.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hiremath, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hiremath appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.