Dr. Young Lee, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lee is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Young Lee, MD
Overview of Dr. Young Lee, MD
Dr. Young Lee, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Escondido, CA. They graduated from Tufts School of Medicine and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway and Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. Dr. Lee, completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Lee an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Lee works at
Dr. Lee's Office Locations
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- Covered California
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSmart Preferred
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lee?
About Dr. Young Lee, MD
Education & Certifications
- University Of California, Irvine
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- Tufts School of Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lee works at
Dr. Lee has seen patients for Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease and Chest Pain, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Lee on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Lee. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lee.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lee, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lee appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.