Dr. Rashid has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Zahir Rashid, MD
Overview of Dr. Zahir Rashid, MD
Dr. Zahir Rashid, MD is a Critical Care Surgery Specialist in Fond du Lac, WI. They specialize in Critical Care Surgery, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified in General Surgery. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA / R.G. KAR MEDICAL COLLEGE and is affiliated with Howard Young Medical Center, Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield, Marshfield Medical Center Eau Claire, Marshfield Medical Center Rice Lake and ThedaCare Medical Center - New London.
Dr. Rashid works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Rashid's Office Locations
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield
- Marshfield Medical Center Eau Claire
- Marshfield Medical Center Rice Lake
- ThedaCare Medical Center - New London
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Rashid?
About Dr. Zahir Rashid, MD
- Critical Care Surgery
- 13 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Med College Of Wisc|Ny Med College Lincoln Hospital
- Lincoln Hospital Cornell University|Ny Med College Lincoln Hospital
- Rg Kar Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA / R.G. KAR MEDICAL COLLEGE
- General Surgery and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rashid has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Rashid works at
2 patients have reviewed Dr. Rashid. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Rashid.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Rashid, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Rashid appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.