Dr. Zamip Patel, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Patel is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Zamip Patel, MD
Overview of Dr. Zamip Patel, MD
Dr. Zamip Patel, MD is an Urology Specialist in Orlando, FL. They graduated from Ross University School of Medicine and is affiliated with UCF Lake Nona Hospital.
Dr. Patel works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Patel's Office Locations
Southeast Male Infertility and Urology10962 Moss Park Rd Ste 200, Orlando, FL 32832 Directions (407) 995-6827
- UCF Lake Nona Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Health First Health Plans
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Oscar Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Ultimate Health Plans
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Patel?
About Dr. Zamip Patel, MD
- English, Gujarati, Hindi and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of Illinois|UROLOGY, UROLOGY/ANDROLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO, CHICAGO, IL
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- SURGERY, MT. SINAI SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, NEW YORK, NY
- Ross University School of Medicine
- University of California (Los Angeles)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Patel has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Patel works at
Dr. Patel has seen patients for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Testicular Dysfunction and Urinary Stones, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Patel on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati, Hindi and Spanish.
35 patients have reviewed Dr. Patel. The overall rating for this provider is 3.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Patel.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Patel, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Patel appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.