Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Malik is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, MD
Overview of Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, MD
Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Patchogue, NY. They specialize in Hematology, has 22 years of experience, and is board certified in Hematology. They graduated from University of Iowa and is affiliated with Norton Hospital.
Dr. Malik works at
Dr. Malik's Office Locations
North Shore Hematology-oncology Associates PC365 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772 Directions (631) 751-3000
North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates285 Sills Rd Bldg 16, East Patchogue, NY 11772 Directions (631) 751-3000
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists1145 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795 Directions (631) 751-3000
North Shore Hematology-oncology Associates PC72 E Main St, Babylon, NY 11702 Directions (631) 751-3000
- Norton Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Indiana
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Community Care of Southern Indiana
- Cooperative Care and Hospital Agreement
- Coventry Health Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Kentucky Medical Assistance Assignment
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Optimum United Healthcare Bone Marrow Transplant
- Passport Health Plan
- Passport Home Health
- Preferred Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
- Self Pay
- SIHO Insurance Services
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Malik?
Dr. Malik is a top notch doctor, a great diagnostician and communicator. He answers questions and puts results in context that helps patients like me understand the issues.
About Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, MD
- 22 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- M D Anderson Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- University of Iowa
- Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malik has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Malik has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Malik works at
Dr. Malik has seen patients for Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency and Hemophilia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Malik on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Malik. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Malik.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Malik, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Malik appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.