Emily Cascio, LPC is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Emily Cascio is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Emily Cascio, LPC
Overview of Emily Cascio, LPC
Emily Cascio, LPC is a Counselor in Shreveport, LA.
Emily Cascio works at
Emily Cascio's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- LSU First
- Magellan Health Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Meritain Health
- Value Options
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Emily Cascio?
I love going to see Mrs.Casio ! She tells it to me straight and isn’t afraid to call out my true insecurities in life and I need that. So thankful to finally have someone who understands me!
About Emily Cascio, LPC
Education & Certifications
- Louisiana Tech University
Frequently Asked Questions
Emily Cascio has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Emily Cascio has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Emily Cascio works at
110 patients have reviewed Emily Cascio. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Emily Cascio.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Emily Cascio, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Emily Cascio appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.