Emily Lippincott accepts Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Emily Lippincott, PMHNP-BC
Overview of Emily Lippincott, PMHNP-BC
Emily Lippincott, PMHNP-BC is a Nurse Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA.
Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Find providers based on your care needs
Emily Lippincott's Office Locations
- 1 4470 W Sunset Blvd Ste 107, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Directions (323) 505-6575
- 2 26051 Acero Ste 100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Directions (949) 887-7187
- 3 1640 Newport Blvd Ste 110, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Directions (424) 284-2440
- 4 5241 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd Ste 132, Anaheim, CA 92807 Directions (657) 234-7535
- 5 621 W 1st St Ste 661, Tustin, CA 92780 Directions (949) 887-7187
- 6 661 W 1st St, Tustin, CA 92780 Directions
I2b Lab LLC4631 Teller Ave Ste 100, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Directions (949) 887-7187
Ukiah Valley Medical Center275 Hospital Dr, Ukiah, CA 95482 Directions (323) 968-6182
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Oscar Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Emily Lippincott?
About Emily Lippincott, PMHNP-BC
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Emily Lippincott has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
1 patients have reviewed Emily Lippincott. The overall rating for this provider is 1.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Emily Lippincott.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Emily Lippincott, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Emily Lippincott appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.