Farah Moawad, FNP-C is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Farah Moawad is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Farah Moawad, FNP-C
Overview of Farah Moawad, FNP-C
Farah Moawad, FNP-C is a Nurse Practitioner in Houston, TX.
Farah Moawad works at
Farah Moawad's Office Locations
Minivasive Pain & Orthopedics2656 S Loop W Ste 595, Houston, TX 77054 Directions (346) 800-6001
Minivasive Pain Specialists13831 Northwest Fwy Ste 177, Houston, TX 77040 Directions (346) 800-6001
- 3 2051 Greenhouse Rd Ste 240, Houston, TX 77084 Directions (346) 800-6001
- 4 14811 Saint Marys Ln Ste 151, Houston, TX 77079 Directions (346) 800-6001
- 5 521 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Ste 425, Houston, TX 77060 Directions (346) 800-6001
Ramakrishna V Chava MD PA310 Kingwood Executive Dr Ste C, Kingwood, TX 77339 Directions (346) 800-6001
- 7 15201 East Fwy Ste 118, Channelview, TX 77530 Directions (346) 800-6001
- 8 3307 Spring Stuebner Rd Ste D, Spring, TX 77389 Directions (346) 800-6001
- 9 205 E Medical Center Blvd Ste 100, Webster, TX 77598 Directions (346) 800-6001
- 10 11925 Southwest Fwy Ste 1-C, Stafford, TX 77477 Directions (346) 800-6001
Bay Area Orthopedic Spine and Sports12827 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX 77034 Directions (713) 481-4279
Minivasive Pain & Orthopedics3301 Spring Stuebner Rd Ste 110, Spring, TX 77389 Directions (346) 800-6001
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Farah Moawad?
About Farah Moawad, FNP-C
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
- English, Arabic
Frequently Asked Questions
Farah Moawad accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Farah Moawad has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Farah Moawad works at
Farah Moawad speaks Arabic.
1 patients have reviewed Farah Moawad. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Farah Moawad.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Farah Moawad, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Farah Moawad appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.