Gregory Coram accepts Aetna, Cigna and Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Gregory Coram, PMHNP
Overview of Gregory Coram, PMHNP
Gregory Coram, PMHNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Lakewood, NJ.
Gregory Coram works at
Gregory Coram's Office Locations
Preferred Behavioral Health NJ700 Airport Rd, Lakewood, NJ 08701 Directions (732) 367-4700
Abby Road Psychiatric Services LLC10 Drs James Parker Blvd Ste 105, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Directions (908) 433-7263
- 3 7 Hendrickson Ave Ste 105, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Directions (732) 893-5316
- 4 60 Walnut Ave Ste 100, Clark, NJ 07066 Directions (855) 967-8170
- 5 4345 US Highway 9 Ste 100, Freehold, NJ 07728 Directions (855) 967-8170
- 6 1198 Route 166 Ste 100, Toms River, NJ 08753 Directions (855) 967-8170
- 7 16 S Broadway Ste 100, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410 Directions (855) 967-8170
Neuropsychology & Counseling Associates LLC1683 Route 88 Ste A, Brick, NJ 08724 Directions (732) 840-5266
Psychiatric And Behavioral Services Of New Jersey2290 W County Line Rd Ste 105, Jackson, NJ 08527 Directions (732) 675-3451
View All Accepted Carriers
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Gregory Coram?
About Gregory Coram, PMHNP
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Gregory Coram has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Gregory Coram works at
9 patients have reviewed Gregory Coram. The overall rating for this provider is 3.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Gregory Coram.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Gregory Coram, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Gregory Coram appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.