Dr. Nordhues accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Overview of Dr. Jacob Nordhues, OD
Dr. Jacob Nordhues, OD is an Optometrist in Beatrice, NE.
Dr. Nordhues works at
Dr. Nordhues' Office Locations
Beatrice2005 Court St, Beatrice, NE 68310 Directions (402) 420-2020
O Street7930 O St, Lincoln, NE 68510 Directions (402) 420-2020
Pine Lake2943 Pine Lake Rd, Lincoln, NE 68516 Directions (402) 420-2020
- 4 2500 Northview Rd, Lincoln, NE 68521 Directions (402) 420-2020
- 5 3220 E Elk Ln, Fremont, NE 68025 Directions (402) 420-2020
- 6 2917 Pine Lake Rd Ste B, Lincoln, NE 68516 Directions (402) 420-2020
Carole A. Linn O.d. PC6914 N 102nd Cir, Omaha, NE 68122 Directions (402) 769-0442
- 8 9412 Giles Rd Ste 102, La Vista, NE 68128 Directions (402) 614-4322
- 9 16016 Evans St, Omaha, NE 68116 Directions (402) 493-3224
Tower409 N 78th St, Omaha, NE 68114 Directions (402) 391-6600
Brentwood8102 S 84th St, La Vista, NE 68128 Directions (402) 339-5550
Malbar Vision10114 Maple St, Omaha, NE 68134 Directions (402) 571-8888
Orchard2545 S 132nd St, Omaha, NE 68144 Directions (402) 330-4330
Elkhorn Ridge Vision PC304 N 179th St Ste 203, Omaha, NE 68118 Directions (402) 614-4322
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Nordhues?
About Dr. Jacob Nordhues, OD
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nordhues has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Nordhues works at
Dr. Nordhues has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Nordhues.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Nordhues, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Nordhues appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.