Dr. James Flores, OD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Flores is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. James Flores, OD
Overview of Dr. James Flores, OD
Dr. James Flores, OD is an Optometrist in Tucson, AZ. Patients rated Dr. Flores an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Flores works at
Dr. Flores' Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Always Care Benefits
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Block Vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Care 1st Health Plan
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Corizon Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Davis Vision
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Choice
- Health Net
- MercyCare Health Plans
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Vision Administrators, LLC
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Flores?
About Dr. James Flores, OD
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of Arizona
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Flores using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Flores has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Flores works at
Dr. Flores speaks Spanish.
118 patients have reviewed Dr. Flores. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Flores.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Flores, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Flores appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.