Dr. Joshua Lewis, OD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lewis is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joshua Lewis, OD
Overview of Dr. Joshua Lewis, OD
Dr. Joshua Lewis, OD is an Optometrist in Lakeside, AZ. Patients rated Dr. Lewis an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Lewis works at
Dr. Lewis' Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Indian Health Service
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Uniform Medical Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lewis?
About Dr. Joshua Lewis, OD
Education & Certifications
- WESTERN NEW MEXICO UNIVERSITY
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Lewis using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Lewis has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lewis works at
123 patients have reviewed Dr. Lewis. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lewis.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lewis, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lewis appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.