Kimberly Drake, NP is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Kimberly Drake is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Overview of Kimberly Drake, NP
Kimberly Drake, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in New Orleans, LA.
Kimberly Drake works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Kimberly Drake's Office Locations
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Directions (504) 842-4070
- Ochsner Medical Center
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gilsbar 360
- Health Care Alliance Pool
- Health Payors Organization
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Kimberly Drake?
About Kimberly Drake, NP
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Kimberly Drake accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Kimberly Drake has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Kimberly Drake works at
Kimberly Drake has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Kimberly Drake.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Kimberly Drake, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Kimberly Drake appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.