Kristin McVay accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Overview of Kristin McVay, MSPT
Kristin McVay, MSPT is a Geriatric Medicine Specialist in Wilsonville, OR.
Kristin McVay works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Kristin McVay's Office Locations
Prairie Manor25117 SW Parkway Ave Ste D, Wilsonville, OR 97070 Directions (888) 570-3665
- 2 8100 SW Nyberg St Ste 200, Tualatin, OR 97062 Directions (406) 541-1843
- 3 1200 Overlook Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97034 Directions (503) 496-3755
- 4 17360 Holy Names Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97034 Directions (503) 636-0235
- 5 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Directions (503) 607-0566
- 6 1950 Ne 102nd Ave, Beaverton, OR 97006 Directions (503) 726-0202
- 7 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Directions (503) 496-3755
- 8 155 S Evergreen Rd, Woodburn, OR 97071 Directions (503) 902-0592
- 9 20 Se 103rd Ave, Portland, OR 97216 Directions (971) 703-4498
- 10 14404 SE Webster Rd, Portland, OR 97267 Directions (503) 496-3755
- 11 2545 Sw Terwilliger Blvd, Portland, OR 97201 Directions (503) 808-7974
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Moda Health
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Kristin McVay?
About Kristin McVay, MSPT
- Geriatric Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Kristin McVay has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Kristin McVay works at
Kristin McVay has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Kristin McVay.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Kristin McVay, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Kristin McVay appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.