Linda McCool accepts Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Overview of Linda McCool, ARNP
Linda McCool, ARNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Bardstown, KY.
Linda McCool works at
Linda McCool's Office Locations
Astra Behavioral Heath LLC1013 Granite Dr, Bardstown, KY 40004 Directions (502) 349-3100
Astra Behavioral Health LLC2000 Ring Rd, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Directions (270) 750-9622
- 3 4010 DuPont Cir Ste 210, Louisville, KY 40207 Directions (502) 694-4820
Astra Behavioral Health LLC129 Parkway Dr, Bardstown, KY 40004 Directions (502) 233-9696
Spring View Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center420 N Loretto Rd Ste 200, Lebanon, KY 40033 Directions (270) 321-4480
- 6 203 Fairgrounds Rd # A, Hardinsburg, KY 40143 Directions (270) 580-7253
- 7 1239 Woodland Dr Ste 10, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Directions (270) 506-2730
- 8 1840 Cumberland Falls Hwy, Corbin, KY 40701 Directions (606) 523-8521
- 9 200 Ring Rd, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Directions (270) 506-2730
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- SIHO Insurance Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Linda McCool?
About Linda McCool, ARNP
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Linda McCool using Healthline FindCare.
Linda McCool has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Linda McCool works at
Linda McCool has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Linda McCool.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Linda McCool, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Linda McCool appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.