Dr. Matthew Palmer, OD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Palmer is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Matthew Palmer, OD
Overview of Dr. Matthew Palmer, OD
Dr. Matthew Palmer, OD is an Optometrist in Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Palmer works at
Dr. Palmer's Office Locations
Tucson5632 E 5th St, Tucson, AZ 85711 Directions (520) 224-9878Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
Scottsdale Miller Rd.3301 N Miller Rd Ste 138, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Directions (480) 903-8884
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Always Care Benefits
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Block Vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Care 1st Health Plan
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Corizon Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Davis Vision
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Vision Administrators, LLC
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Palmer?
About Dr. Matthew Palmer, OD
- English, Portuguese and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Arizona State University
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palmer accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Palmer using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Palmer has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Palmer works at
Dr. Palmer speaks Portuguese and Spanish.
261 patients have reviewed Dr. Palmer. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Palmer.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Palmer, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Palmer appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.