Dr. Rabia Latif, PHD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Latif is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Rabia Latif, PHD
Overview of Dr. Rabia Latif, PHD
Dr. Rabia Latif, PHD is a Psychologist in Taylor, MI. Patients rated Dr. Latif an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Latif works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Latif's Office Locations
- Ascension Providence Hospital - Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Forest Health Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Insight Surgical Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Straith Hospital For Special Surgery
- Surgeons Choice Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Veterans
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Magellan Health Services
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Latif?
About Dr. Rabia Latif, PHD
- English, Arabic, French, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian and Urdu
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Latif has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Latif works at
Dr. Latif speaks Arabic, French, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian and Urdu.
24 patients have reviewed Dr. Latif. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Latif.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Latif, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Latif appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.