Sandra Stryker, PT is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Sandra Stryker is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Sandra Stryker, PT
Overview of Sandra Stryker, PT
Sandra Stryker, PT is a Physical Therapist in Portland, OR. They graduated from Shenandoah University and is affiliated with Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Providence Portland Medical Center, Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, Adventist Health Portland, Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Providence Milwaukie Hospital, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Tuality Community Hospital and Willamette Valley Medical Center. Patients rated Sandra Stryker an average 5.0 star rating.
Sandra Stryker works at
Sandra Stryker's Office Locations
Life's Work Physical Therapy700 NE Multnomah St Ste 400, Portland, OR 97232 Directions (503) 295-2585
STRYKER HEALTH CONSULTING INC dba LIFE'S WORK PHYSICAL THERAPY9370 SW Greenburg Rd Ste B, Tigard, OR 97223 Directions (503) 295-2585
Life's Work Physical Therapy West Location9450 SW Barnes Rd Ste 100, Portland, OR 97225 Directions (503) 295-2585
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Adventist Health Portland
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Willamette Valley Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Sandra Stryker?
About Sandra Stryker, PT
- Physical Therapy
Education & Certifications
- American Academy Of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Shenandoah University
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Sandra Stryker has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Sandra Stryker works at
1 patients have reviewed Sandra Stryker. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Sandra Stryker.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Sandra Stryker, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Sandra Stryker appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.