Stacey Scrogin accepts Anthem, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Stacey Scrogin, FNP
Overview of Stacey Scrogin, FNP
Stacey Scrogin, FNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Chesterfield, MO.
Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Find providers based on your care needs
Stacey Scrogin's Office Locations
- 1 14532 N Outer Rd Ste 210, Chesterfield, MO 63017 Directions (314) 510-3500
- 2 969 N Mason Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Directions (314) 996-8083
- 3 1 Childrens Pl Ste 4S60, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Directions (314) 747-2500
- 4 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 6A-B, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Directions (314) 747-2500
- 5 5201 Mid America Plz Ste 1300, Saint Louis, MO 63129 Directions (314) 286-2900
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Stacey Scrogin?
About Stacey Scrogin, FNP
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Stacey Scrogin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
6 patients have reviewed Stacey Scrogin. The overall rating for this provider is 1.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Stacey Scrogin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Stacey Scrogin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Stacey Scrogin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.