Dr. Tracy Gillette, PHD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Gillette is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Overview of Dr. Tracy Gillette, PHD
Dr. Tracy Gillette, PHD is a Counselor in Spencerport, NY. They specialize in Counseling, has 13 years of experience. They graduated from Union Institute & University (School Of Professional Psychology).
Dr. Gillette works at
Dr. Gillette's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
About Dr. Tracy Gillette, PHD
- 13 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Two Years Of Post Master's Experience Supervised By Dr. Mays. One Year Of Post Doctoral Degree Experience, Supervised
- 600 hour internship, residential setting, 800 hour practicum - residential setting, and a 2,000 hour internship at a residential setting for Master's and Doctoral degree licenses in counseling and clinical psychology
- Union Institute & University (School Of Professional Psychology)
- State University College At Buffalo, Ny, B.A. Degree In Social Science
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gillette has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gillette works at
Dr. Gillette has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gillette.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gillette, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gillette appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.