At Healthline Findcare, we gather data from various sources for our ratings & reviews, badging system, and FindCare Super Profile. This includes a combination of patient reviews, our on-site providers, public sources, and various third-party partnerships to give you the clearest path toward finding the right care — wherever you live, whatever your needs.
Ratings and Reviews
All our ratings and reviews are from patients who've shared their experiences about the care they received from the providers on FindCare.
To help you better understand what each provider offers, we use a badging system. These badges are automatically given to providers based on the information included in their profiles.
Here's a short list of current badges a provider may have on their profile:
- Accepting New Patients. Providers have availability for new patient relationships.
- Years of Experience. Years of experience represents how long a provider has been practicing in their field since graduating from medical school. Not all providers will have this information available.
- Offers Telehealth. Providers offer care in a virtual setting.
- Easy Scheduling. Patients have rated that it's easy to schedule an appointment with the provider.
- Low Wait Times. Patients waited less than 10 minutes in a provider's waiting room.
As part of FindCare’s mission to help you find great care, we’re surfacing doctors who’ve recieved high community engagement.
How it works
Doctors who’ve received 10 or more calls within the last 30 days earn the [User Choice] badge. This feature is community-driven and not paid for by doctors.
Our User Choice badge provides actionable insight to help you make a more informed decision before calling a provider.
We've rolled out a new feature on FindCare: the Super Profile. It's an at-a-glance view of a provider's profile completeness based on the following five criteria:
- User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
- Accepting New Patients
- Insurance Accepted
- Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
- Headshot Available
We chose the Super Profile requirements based on our community's feedback. When searching for a new provider, people looked for these five areas of information to help them make a decision.
Continue to view more Super Profiles or customize your provider search with filters that matter the most to you.View Results