Alexandrea Corbin accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Overview of Alexandrea Corbin, APRN
Alexandrea Corbin, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Mount Sterling, KY.
Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Alexandrea Corbin's Office Locations
- 1 480 Indian Mound Dr, Mount Sterling, KY 40353 Directions (859) 398-2001
- 2 237 N L Rogers Wells Blvd, Glasgow, KY 42141 Directions (270) 861-1110
- 3 15100 N US Highway 25 E Ste 1, Corbin, KY 40701 Directions (606) 261-2054
- 4 115 Lee Ave # 101, Pikeville, KY 41501 Directions (606) 727-5296
- 5 1649 Highway 192 W Ste 1, London, KY 40741 Directions (606) 330-0055
- 6 340 Highway 44 E, Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Directions (502) 215-8422
Baptist Health Medical Group Family Medicine3615 E John Rowan Blvd Ste 104, Bardstown, KY 40004 Directions (502) 348-5968
Baptist Health Medical Group Gastroenterology914 N Dixie Ave Ste 302, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Directions (270) 706-1943
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- SIHO Insurance Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Alexandrea Corbin?
About Alexandrea Corbin, APRN
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Alexandrea Corbin using Healthline FindCare.
Alexandrea Corbin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Alexandrea Corbin has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Alexandrea Corbin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Alexandrea Corbin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Alexandrea Corbin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.