Dr. Arlynn Roper, OD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Roper is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Arlynn Roper, OD
Overview of Dr. Arlynn Roper, OD
Dr. Arlynn Roper, OD is an Optometrist in Tempe, AZ.
Dr. Roper works at
Dr. Roper's Office Locations
Tempe6101 S Rural Rd Ste 103, Tempe, AZ 85283 Directions (480) 903-8849
Mesa Stapley1055 S Stapley Dr, Mesa, AZ 85204 Directions (480) 447-9096Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Aetna QPOS
- Always Care Benefits
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Block Vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Care 1st Health Plan
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Corizon Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Davis Vision
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Mercy Care
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Vision Administrators, LLC
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Roper?
About Dr. Arlynn Roper, OD
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roper accepts Aetna, Aetna QPOS and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Roper using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Roper has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Roper works at
Dr. Roper speaks Spanish.
251 patients have reviewed Dr. Roper. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Roper.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Roper, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Roper appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.