Brandy Dempsey accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Brandy Dempsey, FNP
Overview of Brandy Dempsey, FNP
Brandy Dempsey, FNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Amarillo, TX.
Brandy Dempsey works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Brandy Dempsey's Office Locations
Bsa Hospital LLC1600 Wallace Blvd, Amarillo, TX 79106 Directions (806) 212-2000
Fmc Medical Foundation Inc.2501 Lakeview Dr, Amarillo, TX 79109 Directions (806) 358-9400
- 3 400 SW 14th Ave Ste 100, Amarillo, TX 79101 Directions (806) 337-4555
- 4 1400 S Van Buren St, Amarillo, TX 79101 Directions (806) 337-4555
- 5 7306 SW 34th Ave Ste 3, Amarillo, TX 79121 Directions (806) 350-3010
- 6 603 Quail Creek Dr Spc 300, Amarillo, TX 79124 Directions (806) 350-8980
- 7 2707 S Georgia St, Amarillo, TX 79109 Directions (806) 350-0300
Carexpress Ross-osage2329 Ross Osage St, Amarillo, TX 79103 Directions (063) 505-7908
FMC-Canyon911 23rd St, Canyon, TX 79015 Directions (806) 350-8850
Panhandle Pediatrics1500 S Coulter St Ste 1, Amarillo, TX 79106 Directions (806) 467-9777
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Brandy Dempsey?
About Brandy Dempsey, FNP
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Brandy Dempsey has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Brandy Dempsey works at
1 patients have reviewed Brandy Dempsey. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Brandy Dempsey.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Brandy Dempsey, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Brandy Dempsey appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.