Dr. Andrew Smith, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Smith is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Andrew Smith, MD
Dr. Andrew Smith, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Phoenix, AZ. They graduated from St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center.
Dr. Smith works at
Family & Specialty Medicine - Paradise Valley10214 N Tatum Blvd Ste A600, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Directions
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Mayo Clinic
- Meritain Health
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Self Pay
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith removed my gallbladder in 2011 while I was pregnant with my 3rd child. He was SO kind, personable, and professional. He worked his schedule around my 2nd trimester, my delivery hospital, and my upcoming cruise! I never had any complications, and I felt great after only one day.
About Dr. Andrew Smith, MD
- General Surgery
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Smith using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Smith has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Smith works at
Dr. Smith has seen patients for Hernia Repair, Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair and Wound Repair, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Smith on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Smith. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Smith.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Smith, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Smith appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.