Dr. Brennan Carmody, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Carmody is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Brennan Carmody, MD
Overview of Dr. Brennan Carmody, MD
Dr. Brennan Carmody, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Richmond, VA. They specialize in General Surgery, has 29 years of experience. They graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center and St. Mary's Hospital.
Dr. Carmody works at
Dr. Carmody's Office Locations
Bon Secours Surgical Specialists at St. Mary's Hospital5855 Bremo Rd Ste 506, Richmond, VA 23226 Directions (804) 893-8676
Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond Psychiatric Unit5801 Bremo Rd, Richmond, VA 23226 Directions (804) 285-2011Monday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pm
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pacificare Life and Health Insurance Co
- Peach State Health Plan
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Sierra Choice
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Special Needs Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Carmody?
Felt very confident in Dr. Carmody. My recovery time was minimum.
About Dr. Brennan Carmody, MD
- General Surgery
- 29 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Med College Virginia Hospitals
- Walter Reed Army Med Center
- Walter Reed Army Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
- University Of Dallas
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carmody has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Carmody accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Carmody has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Carmody works at
Dr. Carmody has seen patients for Obesity and Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Carmody on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
22 patients have reviewed Dr. Carmody. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Carmody.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Carmody, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Carmody appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.