Dr. Christina Tseng, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Tseng is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Christina Tseng, MD
Overview of Dr. Christina Tseng, MD
Dr. Christina Tseng, MD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Port Saint Lucie, FL. They specialize in Dentistry, has 18 years of experience. They graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Tseng an average 4.7 star rating.
Dr. Tseng works at
Dr. Tseng's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion National
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Tseng?
About Dr. Christina Tseng, MD
- 18 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tseng has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Tseng works at
44 patients have reviewed Dr. Tseng. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Tseng.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Tseng, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Tseng appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.