Dr. Don Buford, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Buford is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Don Buford, MD
Overview of Dr. Don Buford, MD
Dr. Don Buford, MD is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Dallas, TX. They specialize in Regenerative Medicine, has 30 years of experience. They graduated from UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA|UCLA Sch of Med|UCLA school of Medicine and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine.
Dr. Buford works at
Dr. Buford's Office Locations
Texas Orthobiologics1015 N Carroll Ave Ste 2000, Dallas, TX 75204 Directions (877) 777-8883Monday08:30 - 16:00Tuesday08:30 - 16:00Wednesday08:30 - 16:00Thursday08:30 - 16:00Friday08:30 - 16:00
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Buford?
About Dr. Don Buford, MD
- Regenerative Medicine
- 30 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Southern California Orthopaedic Institute|Southern California Orthopedic Institute
- Parkland Health & Hospital System|UT Southwestern/Parkland Meml Hosp|UTSW - Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital System|UT Southwestern/Parkland Hosp
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA|UCLA Sch of Med|UCLA school of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Buford accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Buford using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Buford has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Buford works at
Dr. Buford speaks Spanish.
903 patients have reviewed Dr. Buford. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Buford.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Buford, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Buford appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.