Overview of Dr. Hasan Riaz, MD
Dr. Hasan Riaz, MD is a Critical Care Medicine Specialist in Hermiston, OR. They graduated from SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES and is affiliated with Orlando Health South Lake Hospital, Broward Health North and Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Dr. Riaz works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Riaz's Office Locations
Good Shepherd Health Care System610 NW 11th St, Hermiston, OR 97838 Directions (541) 667-3438
Coral Springs Medical Center3000 Coral Hills Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065 Directions (561) 299-3667
Unitypoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center802 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501 Directions (515) 574-6648
Riverside Tappahannock Hospital618 Hospital Rd, Tappahannock, VA 22560 Directions (540) 288-8284
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
- Broward Health North
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health
- Optima Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Riaz?
About Dr. Hasan Riaz, MD
- Critical Care Medicine
Education & Certifications
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES
- Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Nephrology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Riaz has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Riaz works at
Dr. Riaz has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Riaz.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Riaz, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Riaz appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.