Dr. Hooman Melamed, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Melamed is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Hooman Melamed, MD
Overview of Dr. Hooman Melamed, MD
Dr. Hooman Melamed, MD is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. They specialize in Orthopedic Spine Surgery, has 24 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital and Providence Saint John's Health Center.
Dr. Melamed works at
Dr. Melamed's Office Locations
Hooman M. Melamed, MD9777 Wilshire Blvd Ste 808, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Directions (424) 217-7463
- Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Melamed?
About Dr. Hooman Melamed, MD
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- 24 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Cedars Sinai Med Center
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center
- LSU Medical Health Sciences Center
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER
- Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melamed accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Melamed has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Melamed works at
151 patients have reviewed Dr. Melamed. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Melamed.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Melamed, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Melamed appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.